Warren Dental Design Wellness Plans
In-House Dental Coverage
- All Health Conditions Accepted
- You Cannot Be Denied Coverage
- No Deductibles or Maximums
- No Health Questions
- No Rate Increases or Cancellations!
Our Plan Covers Your Whole Family
- Single ~ $465/year
- Dual Spouse or Parent/Child ~ $915/year
- Family (3) ~ $1,365/year
- Family (4) ~ $1,820/year
- Additional Family Member ~ $450/year
- Additional Optional Perio Plan (2 extra cleanings per year ~ $200/year
- New patient comprehensive exam – 100%
- Periodic exam (two per year) – 100%
- Limited exam – (emergency visit – one per year) 100%
- Full mouth X-ray (one every 3-5 years) – 100%
- Bitewings (one every year) 100%
- Single x-rays – 100%
- Adult cleaning (two per year) – 100%
- Child cleaning (two per year) – 100%
- Fluoride varnish – child only (two per year) – 100%
- Perio Maintenance (two per year in addition to adult cleanings) – 100% with Perio plan
- Invisalign: $500 discount off total treatment – Comprehensive or “GO” only
- All other procedures are given a 15% discount
Terms & Limitations of the Plan:
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance.
- This plan is only good for providers at Warren Dental Design, LLC. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will not offer this discount.
- This dental discount plan cannot be used in conjunction with another dental insurance plan.
- Benefits cannot be transferred to other family members or individuals.
- Family members must reside in the same household. Single individuals, domestic partners, married couples and their dependents are are all eligible. Families with children up to the age of 23 may participate in the Family Plan, the adult child must be enrolled as a full-time student (proof to be supplied). Otherwise, the maximum age for the Family Plan is 18 years of age.
- This plan is NON-Refundable. No refunds will be issued if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at the time of service. All services must be paid in full at the time services are rendered to keep the plan in effect. No exceptions. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through Care Credit the discount is reduced by 5% due to merchant fees.
- Benefit coverage is effective for participants who remain enrolled in their plan at least until the completion of treatment. If enrollment expires before treatment is completed, coverage is no longer available and must be renewed.
- The term of this dental plan is 1(one) year from date of purchase.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability, or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discount plan cannot be used.
- There is no discount on whitening products or oral health products available for sale.